A Little 'Me' Time was written by Myself on 6th March 2013. Any similarity to any other tag or tutorial is co incidental.
Tube of choice. I have used Butterfly. A stunning tube by artist Alex Prihodko, available HERE
Scrap kit I used is PTU, Janette from Bibi 's Collection. I purchased from SATC HERE
Plug In's Used
Open a new image 700 x 700. Paste frame 56 as a new layer, re size 70 % and rotate right by 2. Using magic wand tool, click inside centre of frame to float. Selections-modify-expand by 4. Paste paper 3 as a new layer. Selections-invert and delete. Move new layer below frame. While still selected, paste a close up of your tube. Move into desired position inside the selection and hit delete again. Select none. Apply Xero - Nostalgia. Settings below.
Merge all 3 layers together move slightly to left and apply Xero- Radiance to suit your tube choice.
Paste your tube. Position to the right of tag and drop shadow. Add Elements of choice and drop shadow to your liking. I used...
Element 26 Gramophone. Re sized 90%. left of tag below tube layer.
6 Feathers. Re sized 60% . Bottom left of tag below gramophone. Duplicate- mirror to right of tag beneath tube.
54. Flowers. Beneath tube layer. Above Frame.
75. Flower. Re sized 50%. Rotate left by 4. Bottom of tag. I positioned to make it look like she was holding it and used eraser too to remove stem above her fingers.
17. Lanterns. Re size 80%. Placed top of tag above frame.
76. Pink Bubbles. Re size 85%. Bottom of tag. Above frame. below all other layers.
34. Music notes, Re size 35 %. Left of tag above gramophone.
45. Shoe. Re size 30%. Image mirror. Duplicate to make a pair and position bottom left of tag.
22. Make up. Re size 60 %. Bottom of tag. Above tube.
68. Nail polish. Re size 30%. Bottom of tag. Above make up.
9. Scatter. Paste and position. Bottom in layer palette.
Merge visible. Crop/re size and sharpen to your liking. Add name and relevant copyright Info. Save as Png.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and your pleased with your tag . Sal :)