Monday 16 September 2013

Tut & Tag Showoff

I have 2 new fantastic tutorials from Rhonda to show off. Firstly 'Shades of Autumn'. A gorgeous Pin up Toon creation using my Autumn template 3. Visit Rhonda's blog  Rhonda's Rockin Designz to check it out.

This second tutorial from Rhonda is 'Karma' - a Creative Chicks members exclusive using a Freya Langford-Sidebottom tube, also a Creative Chicks exclusive. CC is a super friendly psp forum group with great staff and members. Awesome member exclusives and challenges. Visit  HERE to register and come check it out.

The template used was created by myself and the scrap kit and mask by Vesta and Melissa , fellow CC members. These freebies are available for download from The Creative Chicks blog. HERE


Last but not least the following tags are pressies made for me, results of my tutorials. They are all fantastic and I love receiving them. Thank you xxx

Pammers

Ronda

Ronda

Bobbie

Bee

Bee

Bee

Bee

Bee

Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...